Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

Is it too late to drop you a quick note and let you know what I'd like for Christmas? I've been a very, very, very good girl this year and was hoping you could pop a little something special under the tree for me.

I can?  Excellent!

I'd like the very fashionable OP Art Suitcase from Coach.  Op-Art-coated canvas fabric, glossy black leather trim and a hot pink interior.  To die for.


A pretty pair of Christian Louboutin pumps.  The bows on these little babies turn them into special presents just for moi and the red soles are very festive, don't you think?  Practical too.

An Alain Sauser 'Star of the night' watch, so I'm never late for a flight, ever again.  White gold, equipped with sapphire crystal and black diamonds.  Heavenly.


3 return plane tickets to Melbourne, so I can spend a weekend away (and you know I deserve it) with my favourite girls.


Please ask Susan to organise our weekend away, because the girls only deserve the best.  We want a limousine from the airport and champagne and chocolates on arrival.  A little bit of bubbly is good for the soul.


Oh,  and Santa please make sure you get Susan to book 39/ 220 Barkly Street for me and the girls.  A 3 bedroom penthouse in St Kilda is the only place I like to stay in Melbourne.


Then a weekend of luxury shopping and the nightlife of St Kilda.


Oh, and Santa?  If you've been a good boy, you can come too.

Love,

The Girl With A Suitcase

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP